Terms and Conditions
1. All goods remain the property of teambase until paid for in full.
2. All prices quoted are subject to VAT unless they are zero rated supplies or exempt from tax.
3. Prices published in catalogues are subject to change without prior notice. ln the event of price changes we normally inform our customers at the time of order.
4. All goods delivered on credit account will be invoiced and payment is due by the end of the month following the month of invoice.
5. All goods supplied are normally covered by a warranty or guarantee offered by the manufacturer. lf goods are found to be faulty in any way they will be collected and credited or replaced without delay.
6. ln the event of any invoice queries, we would appreciate these being raised when the invoice is received and not when it is due for payment.
7. All delivery dates quoted are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. However, most catalogue items are delivered the following working day and we will advise customers whenever this is not possible.
8. Any delivery queries regarding quantity or quality should be advised as soon as possible following the delivery either verbally or in writing.
9. These terms and conditions of sale are subject to change by teambase without notice.