We sell a vast array of trodat stamps that you can have personalised to your own specification.
You can upgrade to a multicolour impression to make your self-inking stamp more colourful and eye-catching.
The Trodat Professional Range of self-inking stamps eases the routine of day-to-day business.
A name or address stamp, with or without logo. The Trodat Printy range of self-inking can be personalised to meet every requirement.
We also sell replacement ink pads.
We would like to say a massive THANK YOU to all of our wonderful customers who donated to The Kit Wilson Trust Food Appeal over the last couple of months. We were touched by your support, as were The Trust who received your generous donations this week.
Although our food appeal is now closed, that does not mean that you can’t continue to help; The Kit Wilson Trust receives no Local Authority, Government or Lottery funding, relying on supporters to continue their work.
The Trust is home to many animals in need and there are lots of ways that you can show your support.
For more details Visit http://kitwilsontrust.org.uk/how-to-help/
A sedentary lifestyle in the office can add unwanted pounds to your body. Here are a few simple steps that can help you to lose weight without having to give up your job:
1. Instead of emailing to your colleagues, it would be more beneficial if you walked those extra steps to his cubicle. Though the steps will be few but eventually they will definitely make a big difference. Moreover, a face-to-face rendezvous always helps to build a better rapport.
2. Avoid high calorie snacks and tea or coffee from the office vending machine. Instead stack your drawer with healthy and nutritious snacks like nuts, seeds, raisins and other dry fruits. Other choices include fresh fruits, raw veggies, sachets of herbal teas and ordinary coffee. Drinking strong coffee also helps, since caffeine increases your metabolism. However, it should be black coffee, minus the cream and sugar.
3. Use a wireless headset to receive phone calls. This way you can also take a walk around the office premises at the same time. Make it a point to take a 5 minute brisk walk at regular intervals of 2 hours. By the end of the day, this will eventually add up to a 20 minute walk.
4. One of the simplest ways to shed extra pounds while working in the office is to drink ice cold water.
This will boost the metabolism rate of your body, consequently helping you to burn additional 100 calories while you are just sitting in your office chair. You can add a zest of lemon or crushed strawberry for flavor. A few raspberries or even a slice of peach will make a refreshing drink. Instead of gulping down soda, fruit juices, iced teas, drink ample amounts of water. Cutting down on aerated beverages can make a significant difference to your daily calorie count.
5. Yet another way to burn calories is to simply twirl a few times in your swivel chair. For every 60 rotations, you will burn about 50 calories. Merely standing can also help to burn calories. Always keep moving even when you are working at your desk. Doing squats and lunges for even a few minutes every five hours is enough to do the trick.
6. Instead of waiting for the elevator, use the stairs. Try to take double steps as this will force your muscles to work harder. You can also work your calf muscles by tip toeing around the office or even while standing at our desk. Merely spending as much as 10 minutes, walking up and down the stairs on a daily basis will help you to lose approximately 10 pounds a year.
7. Instead of having a high fat and rich carb lunch at your nearest fast food joint, it would be advisable if you packed your lunch at home. This way, not only will you be eating a healthy and well-balanced diet but also save considerable amount of time and money.
A stressful and deskbound lifestyle increases the fat in your body. Thus, irrespective of how busy you are, make it a point to take some time out for yourself.
The biggest exertion you’re faced with is either flirting at the water cooler, or tackling a flight of stairs to break the day up and raise the heart beat. Here are some quick and easy tips to help unravel your hunched up body and stay limber, alert and working to your maximum capacity in the office or at home.
Water – We will start with the glaringly obvious; but it’s so important to keep hydrated at work for an active brain and replenished skin. It is often easy to think that you are hungry when you are in fact thirsty. Try to drink 4-6 glasses a day to ensure mobility.
Make a health draw – While the Diet Coke commercial was glamorised by advertisers and sparsely clad men back in the day, it’s not going to help you out in the long term. Natural sugars in fruit and good carbohydrates will keep you full for longer and your brain alert. Try bags of dried fruit, Marmite rice cakes and non-salted peanuts.
Keep your blood flowing – Arms and legs act as pumps to push blood around the body so when you are sat at your desk blood from the body can flow to the feet. About every hour try to have a brief walk around the office or do some gentle stretching; this pumps blood back to the heart and brain to keep your mind alert and awake.
Fresh air – Lights, computers, servers and stereos, as well as people, all add to the overall temperature in an office; making it hot and stifling. If possible keep a window open near by, have plenty of green leafy plants around the office to recycle the carbon in the air and ensure that you leave your desk at lunch time, even if it’s just for 10 minutes. With Facebook calling it’s easy to eat your lunch at your desk, while you watch what the rest of the online world is doing. Go outside! Breathe in the air, look at the sky and you will come back ready to attack the afternoon’s schedule.
Laugh – It’s nothing new but has again featured in the press recently. Laughing is stress busting, releases serotonin and it’s great to see your colleagues smiling. While we are not in a position to suggest you spam the office, occasionally there is a funny email worth sharing. Lighten the mood and spread a giggle.
Chair – Your chair at work is a piece of furniture that you spend most of your day in and is massively important to ensure that it’s ergonomically placed in relation to your desk, height, weight and various other factors relating to your work.
"We have just started using Teambase Office Supplies in Tunbridge Wells and have found them really helpful, efficient and most of all their delivery service is great. We will use them for all our office and business supplies in the future. Would have no hesitation in recommending them"
"As a company we were using another stationery supplier who were getting more and more expensive. We then found Teambase and I can't rate them enough. The pricing is right with good quality products, speedy delivery and outstanding customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Teambase. Thanks guys!"
"We would recommend Teambase to anyone that is looking for a first class stationery provider. The customer service is brilliant and Rob is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable his prices are always keen and deliveries are prompt nothing is too much trouble"